[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Community Travel Suport Consultation and Questionnaire

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Oct 26 02:42:16 EEST 2017

Hi,

I will be responding to this questionnaire in my personal capacity; I am not looking to draft an NCSG response. It is not clear to me what views our members hold on this issue, and frankly I have neither the time nor motivation to find out. On the last PC call I expressed my position and there was grumbling in the chat from a new member. This isn’t a critical issue for us (in my opinion) and it isn’t something which we need to invest a huge body of effort into responding to and developing an internal consensus position on, unlike, say, responding to the reserve funds comment.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile