[NCSG-PC] Deadline in 2 days - Draft PTI and IANA FY19 Operating Plans and Budgets Questions

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Oct 14 19:36:08 EEST 2017

Hi,

The deadline to submit questions to the Finance department re: Draft PTI and IANA FY19 Operating Plans and Budgets is 16 October. If we have questions, we will need to submit them by this time for a response by 23 October. If we do not ask a question by this time, my understand is that we cannot raise the question as a complaint in our final comment (that is, if we find something objectionable in the PTI/IANA budget, we need to find it now, seek clarification by 16 October, and if we disagree with the response, we can then say so).

—Ayden

P.S. More info - https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-pti-iana-fy19-2017-10-09-en