[NCSG-PC] [Draft] Letter to ICANN re: BC and IPC correspondence

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Oct 13 21:59:29 EEST 2017

I think it is the perfect tone for this letter. As we saw in Hong Kong this month, our public silence is being manipulated and used to make the false claim that we are being consulted with and are an integral part of ICANN's efforts to comply with the GDPR, when we are not. Thanks for these edits Stephanie. We need to reshape the narrative and get it all documented.

Ayden Férdeline
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile