[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] FW: Community Resource Consultation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 07:35:09 EEST 2017

Hi,

I assume we will see more positions and perspectives from other groups in
next council call (As it will be scheduled under AoB). We will be able to
raise at the next NCSG Policy call with NCSG members. if we get some
guidance there, we will be able to share some initial position from NCSG,
if not we will share our personal thoughts for now.
As policy committee, we can start working on some draft responses to the
questionnaire to elicit comments from our membership when we share it in
the list.
anyone want to volunteer to start the drafting?