[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Public Comments] Proposed Dates for ICANN Public Meetings 2021–2023

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:16:51 EEST 2017

Hi Ayden,

Thanks for drafting this, I think that is quite straightforward and not
controversial. Let's set 24 hours to hear from other members. if there is
no objection and with clear support, I will submit the comment on behalf of
NCSG.

My only comment is I am really wondering if we should take national
holidays in consideration and if yes to which extent. for example, I see
that one meeting will clash with Tunisia independence day (20th March).