[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Public Comments] Proposed Dates for ICANN Public Meetings 2021–2023

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Oct 3 01:23:19 EEST 2017

Hi,

Please consider endorsing this comment regarding the proposed dates for ICANN Public Meetings in 2021, 2022, and 2023: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSKNSoqsoMbpPMIUmYFoobSknO3Ro2kW8POkTSxZRu0/edit?usp=sharing

The submission deadline is now, but obviously we cannot meet that.

Best wishes, Ayden