[NCSG-PC] Draft comment on PTI and IANA budget

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:02:41 EET 2017

hi,

I am not sure that a "thin" comment is a reason to not submit it (at least
a good practice for us to cover all public comments as much as possible).
anyway, the deadline passed already (and we didn't ask for an extension)
and I think we have at least to inform as PC to Abdul who volunteered to
draft about such decision.