[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Gnso-review-wg] Confirmation Requested: GNSO Review Working Group Members

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 02:00:29 EET 2017

Hi all,

this is a request from the GNSO Review WG to confirm and/or appoint
representatives from SG/C. I am currently the primary representative for
NCSG (and also GNSO council liaison). Avri was the alternate
representative. Since she joined the board, she also asked to be replaced.

we can start the call for candidates soon to fill that position and if NCSG
PC want to confirm or replace me as primary NCSG representative.