[NCSG-PC] Preparing for Johannesburg Meeting

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon May 29 23:19:21 EEST 2017

Hi Rafik,

Thanks so much for getting the ball rolling on this. On your first point, I would like to suggest that we have this call two weeks before Johannesburg. In the week before, NCUC members might be preparing for the NCUC outreach event, if not in transit to South Africa. In terms of dates, the staff-led policy update webinar is on Thursday, 15 June. I am free every day that week for our call so will wait to hear the preferred date/time of others.

Best wishes, Ayden