[NCSG-PC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG comments on the SO/AC Accountability recommendations

Matthew Shears matthew at intpolicy.com
Fri May 26 16:13:15 EEST 2017

Hi Ed

I had wondered about this as well.  I kind of left it vague because
while I totally agree with the sentiment I am just not sure about
incorporating the recommendations as a whole into the bylaws.  If they
evolve/increase/decrease they will require an EC action every-time.
Could we add a line in the bylaws pointing to the recommendations in the
ATRT procedures and the broader issue of the imperative of the SO/ACs
working to strengthen their accountability, etc.?   Just not sure how it
would be phrased.

Best.

matthew at intpolicy.com
+447712472987