[NCSG-PC] [NCUC-DISCUSS] NCSG comments on the SO/AC Accountability recommendations

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Fri May 26 14:40:33 EEST 2017

Hi Rafik,

 I support submission of these comments and thank those who have worked on the document.

 I would encourage the PC to consider changing the document a bit to support baking the SOAC  "best practices" into the Bylaws as an addition to §4.6(b) rather than by adding them to the lesser (in terms of required adherence) ATRT procedures documentation. SOAC accountability is an essential and needed component of the overall ICANN accountability reforms and needs to be accorded the same weight as those accountability procedures applied to other parts of the ICANN ecosphere.

 Kind Regards,

 Ed