[NCSG-PC] Draft comment of CCNSO review deferral / Review&Endorsment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:22:48 EEST 2017

Hi,

thanks for the support Poncelet, I think we have now Ed, Ayden, Matt,
Poncelet, myself and with no objection during the last 12hours. I think we
have a consensus and I will submit the comment. I would have preferred that
worked out this quickly but acknowledge that we needed to resolve any
concern or comments.
we have 2 comments to work on this week but then waiting few weeks till the
next one.