[NCSG-PC] African DNS market Study NCSG comment / Endorsement

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat May 13 02:57:49 EEST 2017

Hi all,

With no objections raised in PC, having PC members reviewing and editing
for proofreading and with support from the discussion in NCSG list for
sending a comment, I interpret that we have consensus and that we shouldn't
miss the opportunity to get our feedback included.  I will submit the
statement and inform the ICANN staff in order to include our suggestions.