[NCSG-PC] Standing Selection Committee Selection of GNSO Representative to the Empowered Community Administration

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed May 10 07:11:43 EEST 2017

Hi Poncelet,

thanks for sharing the info. what is the SSC plan for this e.g. timeline,
call for candidates, selection criteria? I understand that GNSO council
tasked the SSC and waiting for a result by June. I guess the staff
background document is good for starting the work.

in term of responsibilities in EC admin, I think those who were involved in
ws1 may give more insight into the expectations of such role and what kind
of candidates is desired for such responsibility, for example, should he
been involved in ws1 deliberations or not etc.