[NCSG-PC] Report for the NCSG of the GNSO COUNCIL MEETING 20th April 2017

Martin Pablo Silva Valent mpsilvavalent at gmail.com
Wed May 10 04:04:15 EEST 2017

There goes the version with Rafik last name correct and clarification.

For what is worth to the further comments on the format: In this case I took notes over the Agenda and used the agenda structure not to miss any point, I listened to the recording to see if there was anything major missing and tried no to duplicate information that would be already in the links, like the motions, summarizing the motion would probably only end up in mistakes since the motion writings are very specific. I also waited until the Secretariat sent the action points, so the Report would be up-to-date for the next meeting ahead. Then I just added all the relevant links for someone to reconstruct the meeting and prepare for the next one.

Cheers,
Martín