[NCSG-PC] Proposed comments on BGC Changes - new link

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue May 9 17:23:10 EEST 2017

It looks good to me. I am holding off on endorsement for now to see if Milton or someone else has any feedback first, as a few days ago there were some concerns. Should we send the comment to the main Discuss list to see if there are any last-minute comments? If none are raised I am happy to support the submission of this comment. A huge thanks to Matthew and James for drafting it.

- Ayden