[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Interest in GNSO SSC

matthew shears mshears at cdt.org
Tue Mar 28 14:39:18 EEST 2017

+ 1 Avri

Also, thanks Ayden for putting the google doc together (see below).  All
- if there are other criteria that should be considered please add them
today.

I think Avri is right - given the diversity of views among the PC
members who will be deciding, a call/discussion using the criteria for
guidance is probably the best (only?) way forward.

I will circulate a doodle for the "deciders" and try and set up a time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we move this forward.

Matthew