[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Interest in GNSO SSC

avri doria avri at apc.org
Tue Mar 28 13:31:02 EEST 2017

Hi,

Not bad.  I would give it a try.

If nothing else, just the fact of the deciders talking though all of
these issues could help draw out the choices.

To get this done, you might want to get the deciders on a conference
call (not recorded as this is discussion of personal details) and see if
you can get the deciding done. Even without statement you probably know
enough cumulatively about the candidates.

Just a thought:  I would suggest that people stop discussing the process
until after this decision is made.

Good luck

avri