[NCSG-PC] [URGENT] Budget Questions

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:57:35 EET 2017

No objections from my side, thanks Ayden.
Marilia

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:34 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ayden,
>
> Looks ok for me and I didn't anything of concern for me. Hopefully we can
> respond the public comment on budget by the deadline

> On Mar 24, 2017 9:38 PM, "Ayden Férdeline" <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:
>
> I will be emailing the FY-18 Budget questions to the Finance department in
> 30 minutes unless I hear objections otherwise.
>
> Best,
> Ayden
>
> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:17 pm, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
> wrote:
>
> Just following up - FY18 Budget questions need to be sent off today.
> Please consider editing the below document, adding missing questions, and
> expressing your support or lack thereof on the list... thanks.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oUc8ij3JWgs6iFys-403DNPV
> PKTXHKJCw8DDYrz5BgI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> - Ayden
>
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please try to submit comments or additional questions regarding the FY18
> Budget ASAP. We need to send this off tomorrow. If you otherwise support
> these questions being asked, please also indicate support on-list. Thank
> you!
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oUc8ij3JWgs6iFys-403DNPV
> PKTXHKJCw8DDYrz5BgI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ayden
>
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 8:22 pm, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>
> wrote:
>
> Okay, so here are the seven questions I have re: the FY-18 budget. More
> might come in time. Please feel free to edit, add more, etc. We need to
> submit these by Friday...
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oUc8ij3JWgs6iFys-403DNPV
> PKTXHKJCw8DDYrz5BgI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks,
> Ayden

*Marília Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation

WMO Building *|* 7bis, Avenue de la Paix *| *1211 Geneva - Switzerland
*Tel *+41 (0) 22 9073632 *| *
*Email*: *MariliaM at diplomacy.edu <mariliam at diplomacy.edu>* *|** Twitter: *
*@MariliaM*