[NCSG-PC] [URGENT] Budget Questions

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:34:34 EET 2017

Hi Ayden,

Looks ok for me and I didn't anything of concern for me. Hopefully we can
respond the public comment on budget by the deadline

On Mar 24, 2017 9:38 PM, "Ayden Férdeline" <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

I will be emailing the FY-18 Budget questions to the Finance department in
30 minutes unless I hear objections otherwise.

Best,
Ayden

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 3:17 pm, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com>