[NCSG-PC] [FINAL] NCSG Statement on ALAC Review

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Mar 24 23:53:47 EET 2017

All,

Please find attached the final version of our statement on the ALAC Review. I will be submitting this shortly.

This statement has received support from the following PC members (in alphabetical order):
Ayden, Ed, Martin, Poncelet, Stephanie, Tapani

And the following observers:
Avri, Farzi, Kathy, Milton

I apologise if I have missed anyone. It may not be the statement that any of us wanted to submit (for various reasons), but I am glad we were ultimately able to come together and to submit these comments.

Best wishes,

Ayden