[NCSG-PC] Fw: RE: [Planning] NCSG Questions re: FY18 Budget

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Mar 21 01:28:30 EET 2017

Hi,

Just a quick note, the deadline this week is just for questions and clarifications regarding line items contained within the budget. Comments on the budget itself are due in the last week of April and I believe there is then some leeway for ICANN staff to review our comments and to potentially adjust the budget accordingly. So I am thinking comments re: travel slots should come next month, but now might be a good time to clarify precisely how much $ is going to ALAC versus others...

Ayden