[NCSG-PC] Fw: RE: [Planning] NCSG Questions re: FY18 Budget

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 01:19:50 EET 2017

Hi

I had plans for NCUC to submit a public comment for having a full time
employee to help the constituency travel with facilitating invitation
letters and in general help with the loadwork so that visa seekers face
less hurdles. I also thought it would be a good idea to ask for more travel
slots for the leaders of NCUC since we have trouble getting everyone there
and EC works hard. I don't know if these plans are sound but I thought we
could ask.

Farzaneh