[NCSG-PC] Meeting RrSG and RySG in Copenhagen - topics?

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 01:46:43 EET 2017

Hi,

Johannesburg as policy forum can be even more challenging with less
available slots for internal meetings.
we can suggest from now having breakfast and/lunch working meeting with
registries, registrars but also other group.
I see that CSG is having meeting with GAC in copehangen and we didn't have
the joint meeting with ALAC since a while, so we can request meeting with
them in Johanesburg.