[NCSG-PC] Diversity subgroup questionnaire

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:12:21 EEST 2017

Hi all,

with support from Ayden, Mathew and Stephanie and hearing no objection, we
can assume that the NCSG Response to diversity questionnaire is endorsed by
the policy committee. I resolved the comments and suggestions in the Google
doc and attached the latest version for reference. I will submit the
response.
Thanks ,

Best Regards,