[NCSG-PC] Diversity subgroup questionnaire

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jun 9 16:45:04 EEST 2017

Thank you, Rafik. I have now made some additional comments and revisions to the drafted text. Dorothy made a very good comment about the instruments ICANN provides us with, which I have expanded upon and appended as an additional comment. I support the submission of this questionnaire response on behalf of the NCSG, noting that we have already shared it on the NCSG list with our membership and not hearing any objections.

- Ayden