[NCSG-PC] Preparing for Johannesburg Meeting

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Fri Jun 9 16:40:33 EEST 2017

Hello Rafik,

Two many stuff happening it seems as ICANN59 approaches.  My suggestion
Rafik select an important topic that is cross cutting and will add value to
NCUC and NPOC outreach events in ICANN59 and we move on with it, those who
can attend will attend especially as we have a lot of new members.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 9 June 2017 at 13:13, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

> Hi Rafik,
>
> Apologies for the delay in my response; I have been offline the past six
> days for EuroDIG. I am not sure about this NCSG webinar anymore. It is a
> wonderful idea, however I am not sure we have the resources to compile it
> along with four daily outreach/policy sessions and (for those of us in the
> NCUC) a two-day pre-event, all of which is happening by the end of this
> month. Is this webinar critical? Will its content vary significantly from
> that which ICANN policy staff will be delivering anyway on 15 June? If the
> answer is in the affirmative, let's do it, but if not... maybe we should
> re-think having this webinar? Thanks.
>
> Best wishes, Ayden Férdeline

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240