[NCSG-PC] Fwd: YOUR FEEDBACK REQUESTED: Planning for 2018 NCPH Intersessional & GNSO Council strategic planning sessions

avri doria avri at apc.org
Sat Jul 29 20:01:25 EEST 2017

(observer)

I think that the annual conversation between CSG et al and NCSG et al,
is a good thing and an important thing. I think it also should be
coordinated with staff contacts so that both CSG and NCSG can hear the
same things.

I think the GNSO council et al spending some time in retreat is also
important for building a council that can sustain working together. It
can't happen at the full meetings, so makes sense that it happen outside
that.  I think this should also be don with staff access.

I think all of these meetings are best done in proximity to an ICANN
office and offset from the 3 main meetings.

The meetings need planning and focus, but I do not believe it wise to
let them drop.

avri