[NCSG-PC] Fwd: YOUR FEEDBACK REQUESTED: Planning for 2018 NCPH Intersessional & GNSO Council strategic planning sessions

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Jul 29 01:48:30 EEST 2017

I am not enthusiastic about more meetings either.  And I am not keen on
travelling to the US.....Los Angeles takes way longer than Iceland, for
me, with way more hassle.  I have never been to Mexico, so I dont know
how hard that is.  Am indifferent about putting the two meetings
together, makes sense not to fly twice.

cheers SP