[NCSG-PC] Public Comment on IRP - If supported, to be submitted by 01/25

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sun Jan 22 22:31:14 EET 2017

Hi Ayden,

Thanks for helping to put this together. I appreciate the synthesis of comments and perspectives that have also been posted elsewhere by members of the NCSG. In particular, I'd like to thank Milton and Kathy for their hard work on this important matter.

As rapporteur for the CEP I will ensure that suggestions contained herein that  may apply to the CEP will be known by members of my group. However, as the CEP is mentioned in the document I don't believe it is appropriate for me to weigh in on consideration of these issues as a member of the PC. I hate being pedantic but I'm in the process of criticising possible conflicts elsewhere in the CCWG and don't want to be put in the position of being accused of the same. Rapporteurs should be as neutral as possible on contentious issues that may be considered in their group's discussions.

So although I need to abstain in terms of personal PC support for this comment, I do want to commend those responsible for such professional and well considered output. It reflects well upon all of us in the NCSG.

Kind Regards,

Ed Morris

Sent from my iPhone