[NCSG-PC] Questionable ICANN statistics

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Feb 25 03:10:46 EET 2017

If there is rough consensus that this is the best path for us to take, I am happy to draft up something for the Ombudsperson to review, but this strikes me as perhaps too formal a path to take? It would seem that the website's analytics don't work, and that is problematic — however, is it something we need to action upon?

Ayden