[NCSG-PC] Open Public comments

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:04:19 EET 2017

Hi Ed,

thanks for the response and suggestion. I added Robin in cc.
I am happy if the group manage to cover any upcoming public comments from
CCWG, while the NCSG PC still should follow closely and be ready for review
and endorsement.

@Robin can you please liaise with us for any CCWG ws2 related comments that
NCSG needs to submit a statement on.