[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: ICANN58 Data Protection Session Planning

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Feb 18 20:39:13 EET 2017

Thanks for this clarification, Stephanie, and for all your work organising this session. I just want to make sure I do not miss any of these sessions with the Commissioners. My understanding is on the Monday they will be at the following sessions:

- 15:15­ - 16:45: Cross-Community Discussion with Data Protection Commissioners

- 17:00­ - 18:30: GAC Meeting: Council of Europe Data Protection Commissioners

Are there any others? The RDS session that Chuck is chairing on Monday is from 15:15 - 16:30, so if that's the one he has invited them to speak at, I just want to flag this as there appears to be a conflict. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline
[linkedin.com/in/ferdeline](http://www.linkedin.com/in/ferdeline)