[NCSG-PC] GNSO Outreach

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 23:10:59 EET 2017

Hi Farzaneh,

thanks for this. before jumping to conclusions, can you clarify what is the
setting here? are we talking about a standalone NCSG outreach event on a
Saturday or something similar to the morning outreach sessions like we did
in Johannesburg? the latter was clearly clashing and overlapping with the
GNSO morning briefings and we couldn't attract enough attendees. the former
clash likely with possibly some PDP WGs sessions but no council meetings
per se.