[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Replacement and Removal of Members

matthew shears matthew at intpolicy.com
Tue Aug 29 20:59:25 EEST 2017

Totally agree with your note stephanie

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Stephanie Perrin<mailto:stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
Sent: 28 August 2017 16:18
To: ncsg-pc<mailto:ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is>
Subject: [NCSG-PC] Fwd: Re: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Replacement and Removal of Members

I just sent the following to the list, got a fist bump from volker who must have been telepathically connected since he was sending a longer version expressing reservations.  I understand James' point about needing procedures for removing disruptive members, but this needs to be seriously circumscribed, in my experience.  They would have loved to remove me from the EWG.

cheers Steph