[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Formation of the RDS-WHOIS2 Board Caucus Group

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 29 20:46:10 EEST 2017

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Formation of the RDS-WHOIS2 Board Caucus Group
Date: 	Tue, 29 Aug 2017 17:40:43 +0100
From: 	Chris Disspain <chris at disspain.uk>
To: 	RDS WHOIS2-RT List <rds-whois2-rt at icann.org>

Greetings All,

In line with best practice experience from the Transition-related work,
the Board is using Caucus Groups as a mechanism for the Board to provide
input to Specific Review Teams on the scope of work, feasibility of
recommendations and other key matters.  These Caucus Groups are small
groups of Board members with expertise and interest in the particular
Review-related topics. The goal is to create an interactive environment
where the Board can engage with the Review Teams to offer input and
observations for Review Teams’ consideration on a timely basis, via the
Board Caucus Group.
The Board Caucus Group for the RDS-WHOIS2 Review has been formed, and
currently consists of Rinalia Abdul Rahim, Cherine Chalaby, Steve
Crocker, Markus Kummer, Akinori Maemura, Kaveh Ranjbar and me.
It is important to highlight that the formation of the Caucus Groups is
the Board’s internal method of conducting their work. All of the final
results are seen and reviewed by the full Board so any response or
feedback provided to the Review Team by the Caucus Group is on behalf of
the full Board.

I hope this information is helpful and will be happy to answer any
questions you may have.

Cheers,

Chris