[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [RDS-WHOIS2-RT] Replacement and Removal of Members

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Aug 27 19:37:03 EEST 2017

I would like to know who asked Alan to do this, too.

I'm still wondering why Judith collected the applications for the tribal fellowship programme, too - why was this not done by ICANN staff? Seems members of ALAC are taking on some interesting new responsibilities.

I disagree with the proposed procedure. I think it is one thing for the SO/AC to withdraw their endorsement of their nominee, but QUITE another for Review Team members to band together and demand someone resign simply because they are "disruptive". What an ambiguous term. That to me is wholly inappropriate.

Best wishes, Ayden