[NCSG-PC] Fwd: []Ws2-staff_acct Updated Report

avri doria avri at apc.org
Thu Aug 17 13:54:07 EEST 2017

Just an FYI.

avri

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Ws2-staff_acct] Updated Report
Date: 	Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:35:06 +0200
From: 	avri doria <avri at apc.org>
To: 	ws2-staff_acct at icann.org <ws2-staff_acct at icann.org>

Hi,

As was requested at our last meeting Patrick made the edits recommended
in his contribution, which we discussed during the meeting, in response
to the Board WS2 Caucus' objections to the recommendations from the group..

These changes are still in suggest mode and can be found at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vH5su7SDGE0i_rTstbYJ7tIaOFuRnV4dfqpwMTPoYa8/edit?usp=sharing>
(pdf attached)

The document remains open for comments and suggestions.  Our main item
of discussion at our next meeting will focus on these changes in an
attempt to produce a document acceptable to the ICANN trinity of
Organization, Board and Community in time to meet the current schedule
for plenary reading. Please take the time to review and comment before
our next meeting on 30 Aug at 19UTC.

Thanks to Patrick for the work done and thanks to the rest of you in
advance for your review of these suggested changes.

Avri