[NCSG-PC] Endorsement of NCSG Comment on GNSO operating procedures change

Matthew Shears matthew at intpolicy.com
Thu Aug 10 11:19:19 EEST 2017

I'm drawing it to the attention of the PC - the issue of the role of
Council was a contentious one in the DT with the BC and other suggesting
that the Council was exceeding its role if it took on EC
responsibilities.  NCSG and RySG were aligned on this seeing no issue
with Council assuming the role.   My question was whether we thought we
should add a similar line on the role of Council in our submission.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
matthew at intpolicy.com
+447712472987