[NCSG-PC] NCSG Comment on ICANN Budget

avri doria avri at apc.org
Fri Apr 28 19:43:46 EEST 2017

Hi,

as an observer want to note:

I also found the tone unfortunate and object to slamming Staff retreats
or other AC's.

I do not think this is fit for submission.

Perhaps we want to review Ed's personal submissions and if the PC agrees
with it, send in an NCSG endorsement.  I have not read it yet, so can't
comment on whether I agree with my own suggestion.

avri