[NCSG-PC] NCSG Comment on ICANN Budget

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:16:13 EEST 2017

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the comments.
there were some suggestions in the current draft to change the tone and
make it more neutral. there are still work to be done there. I also think
that NCSG FC members can jump in here and share their thoughts.

I am looking forward other NCSG PC members suggestions and ideas to move
forward. I guess can try to submit the comment a few days later (while
since it is about the budget and there are time constraints)if we can
resolve the concerns and elaborate in some areas.