[NCSG-PC] Fwd: CSG Position on Board Seat 14

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Apr 26 16:54:19 EEST 2017

Yeah we should've had a proper process with discussion
and all, but time is running out - deadline is 3 May.

Suggestion:

Let's have a vote with Matt and Markus and NotA on ballot,
NCPH councillors (CSG, NCSG & NCA) voting, starting ASAP,
vote to end by 2 May, 8 votes required for election.

Any objections if I propose that to CSG?

As to your question: CSG councillors vote as per their constituencies'
decisions, and you can see those positions in Greg's mail I forwarded.

Tapani

Tapani Tarvainen