[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: Sessions in Johannesburg?

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 21:19:10 EEST 2017

Hello PC

Observer here: for NCUC, not to make a very busy schedule
unnecessarily busier, I will send requests for 30 minutes morning sessions
and 45 minutes lunch break sessions. Since I will not be there I would like
some of the NCUC members on NCSG PC members to lead the discussions and
prepare our members for each day. We might also arrange a 45 minutes board
meeting for NCUC during a lunch break.Please keep this in mind before
submitting your requests, we don't want to have schedule conflicts with
NCSG. If you want to also have similar half an hour morning sessions on
policy strategy and outreach, let me know perhaps just joining NCSG meeting
in the morning is wiser.

Farzaneh