[NCSG-PC] WS2 Transparency - comments from NCSG

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 19 18:51:26 EEST 2017

Ok I added my note on the integrated policy suite issue to the doc as
recommendation 8, and picked up some grammaticals.

I had checked with Herb, that hotline policy is a California requirement
so this explains its orphan status...they had to whip one up.

cheers steph and sorry for the delay, was swamped