[NCSG-PC] Urgent Advice Required

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Apr 5 21:06:53 EEST 2017

Dear all,

I have received a CV from Ed Morris in support of his candidature for the SSC.

However, it has come accompanied by both a non-disclosure clause and a clause that I must delete the file after reviewing it. I am not sure who else has received these documents, as there are no email addresses other than mine in the recipient list.

Under these circumstances I am unsure as to whether or not I can forward the file to the relevant assessors for their consideration ahead of our SSC call tomorrow. I am also unsure as to whether or not a document can be received under these terms given ICANN and the NCSG’s transparency requirements.

I am not a lawyer, therefore I am considering sending these emails to ICANN’s General Counsel to receive his opinion on whether or not we can accept the document under the requested terms. That said, I welcome your thoughts on how I should proceed. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Ayden