[NCSG-PC] [important] NCSG draft response to transparency report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:44:55 EEST 2017

Hi all,

please review the draft comment shared by Matt in NCSG list.
we have a short time to review and endorse the response. so better that PC
members go through it these days while Matt work on any comments received
from NCSG members and resolving them. the deadline for PC submission is the
Monday 10th April.