[NCSG-FC] [input requested] [proposed comment] Draft Financial Assumptions & Projections and Operating Initiatives for the development of Fiscal Years 2021-2025

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 21:14:39 EEST 2019

Hi Ayden, all

Given my peculiar situation as someone on the FC mailing list, while being
part of the EC, I am uncertain whether I should weigh in. I thought I would
probably not on the operating procedures, but will allow myself a few notes
here.

I do find that the draft comment is on point, thanks for that! And as for
your last question, I would believe it would make more sense to comment on
the whole of a financial document, even if some parts of it are outside the
remit of the FC. Otherwise it might just make it difficult to dissect
exactly what is to comment.

Have a nice day,