[NCSG-FC] [input requested] [proposed comment] Draft Financial Assumptions & Projections and Operating Initiatives for the development of Fiscal Years 2021-2025

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jun 29 01:14:14 EEST 2019

Dear all,

Further to my email today about the public comment opportunity on the proposed Financial Assumptions for fiscal years 2021-2025, I've now read through the documents that have been published and I have prepared a draft comment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MRe6L9AkkS1e0y5LBzcLRxMfQt5Shi0RH7jIBKq8To/edit?usp=sharing

Can you please review this document and suggest edits or input by Thursday, 4 July so that we can then consider next steps, such as sharing on the NCSG-Discuss mailing list for further input.

Please note that some areas of the comment do touch upon topics that fall outside of the remit of the Finance Committee, but I did think it was important that the NCSG comment on the proposed Operating Initiatives. We can discuss, when we develop our internal operating procedures, how we should handle this situation in the future - do we flag separately for the Policy Committee's attention, perhaps?

Best,

Ayden