[NCSG-FC] Finance Committee Intersessional Taskforce

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Sat Jul 20 07:46:43 EEST 2019

Ayden & FC colleagues,

As we strive for transparency, as issues/incidents emerge it will always
be appropriate for the Finance Committee "to act", but (and I accept
comment here), such "acting" is reporting to the NCSG Executive
Committee. At the same time I remind us that the transcripts/audio of
our FC meetings is public and that we should exercise caution and
integrity our discussions there. I will always caution against
intemperate or speculative inferences, and for the FC to remain evidence
based in its communications to the Executive Committee.

Sam