[NCSG-FC] [information request] details on NCSG ongoing operating expenses

Ayden FĂ©rdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jul 4 21:07:06 EEST 2019

Dear all,

I am sending this message on behalf of the NCSG Finance Committee.

On our call today, we identified a need to better document all of the NCSG's ongoing operating expenses, and we are working to create a public ledger of our spending.

We are in the process of reviewing mailing lists to understand what costs the NCSG has incurred in the past, and may incur in the future, and hope to be able to work with ICANN's finance department to possibly result in ICANN paying vendors directly.

We would be grateful if you could share with us any information you may have on services you have paid for before on behalf of the NCSG, including the name of the provider, the amount paid, the frequency of this payment, and who (if anyone) reimbursed you for this service (i.e. ICANN org, NCUC bank account, etc). If you happen to have any invoices, please can you send those to me off-list so I can help re-build our records.

And if you haven't been reimbursed, or lost money on the reimbursement (because of currency conversion rates, etc.) please can you advise of this also...

Thank you for your assistance.

Kind regards,

Ayden FĂ©rdeline
on behalf of the NCSG Finance Committee

P.S. I have sent this email to you because I think there is a chance you may know the answer to this question, but please feel free to forward along to any other contacts.